Register Calendar Latest Topics

  Author   Comment  

Avatar / Picture

Posts: 7,959
Reply with quote  #1 

US Government Admits Americans Have Been Overdosed on Fluoride


‘The US government has finally admitted they’ve overdosed Americans on fluoride and, for first time since 1962, are lowering its recommended level of fluoride in drinking water.1,2,3

About 40 percent of American teens have dental fluorosis,4 a condition referring to changes in the appearance of tooth enamel—from chalky-looking lines and splotches to dark staining and pitting—caused by long-term ingestion of fluoride during the time teeth are forming.

In some areas, fluorosis rates are as high as 70-80 percent, with some children suffering from advanced forms.

The former recommendation called for a fluoride level of 0.7 to 1.2 milligrams per liter (mg/L) of water. The new upper limit set by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is 0.7 mg/L, to prevent these visible signs of toxic overexposure.’

Read more: US Government Admits Americans Have Been Overdosed on Fluoride

Now On Twitter:
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.