Kamil Sobieraj, editor of PenTest Magazine introduced me to his publication this week. It was an eye-opener. If you have anything to do with protecting information, you will find this as interesting as I did...
PenTest Magazine is a weekly downloadable IT security magazine, devoted exclusively to penetration testing. It features articles by penetration testing specialists and enthusiasts, experts in vulnerability assessment and management. All aspects of pen testing, from theory to practice, from methodologies and standards to tools and real-life solutions are covered.
48 issues per year (4 issues in a month).
A different title is published every week of the month:
• PenTest Regular – 1st Monday
• Auditing & Standards PenTest – 2nd Monday
• PenTest Extra – 3rd Monday
• Web App Pentesting – 4th Monday
...about 200 pages of content per month.
Each issue contains...
• Tools testing and reviews
• Articles – advanced technical articles showing techniques in practice
• Book review
• Interviews with IT security experts
Nice to know there is a smart way to keep up with the bad guys.