Colloidal Silver Dosage Protocol For UTI Bladder Infection
The information on this page was compiled from the experiences reported by several hundred users who have used colloidal silver to defeat UTI. Products labeled as "colloidal silver" are not all the same. This information was collected from users of a "true silver colloid" whose silver content is mostly (typically 80%) silver nanoparticles.
What Causes a UTI Infection? UTI is caused by bacterial infection.
No Drug Side Effects from Colloidal Silver
Most prescription medications have a multitude of nasty side effects, including liver damage. A true silver colloid (not ionic silver or silver protein) has no side effects and is non-toxic to the human body. Silver nanoparticles do not accumulate in the blood, organs, or tissues of the body. Within 24 hours of ingestion two thirds of the silver nanoparticles will have been excreted from the body, mostly in the urine. Colloidal silver is taken orally to kill bacterial, fungal, viral and mycoplasma infections in the body. It is totally safe to ingest.
Duration of Silver Use
Silver is used until symptoms subside and then for additional period of two weeks at a reduced dosage.
Feeling Worse Before Feeling Better?
Some users experience a "healing crisis" also known as a Herxheimer (Herx) reaction when using colloidal silver.
Simply stated, it is a reaction that occurs when the body is detoxifying and the released toxins either exacerbate the symptoms being treated or create their own symptoms such as headaches, body ache, joint pain, sweating, general malaise, sore throat, nausea and/or flu-like symptoms. While experiencing the Herx reaction it is helpful to drink plenty of water to flush the toxins from the body. Two quarts daily is the recommended water dosage during this period.
The dosage must be determined for each individual as follows:
1. Starting Dosage is one tablespoon taken four times daily on an empty stomach at least 15 -20 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after a meal. It is very important that colloidal silver be taken on an empty stomach for maximum effectiveness. To measure the dosage a cooking type measuring tablespoon should be used, not a silverware tablespoon.
One tablespoon taken 4 times a day is not the same as two tablespoons taken twice a day or four tablespoons taken all at once. It is important that the tablespoons be spread throughout the day. For example, take one tablespoon; before breakfast, before lunch, before dinner and before bed for best results.
2. If noticeable improvement is not apparent within two days, then double the dosage to two tablespoon 4 times a day.
3. Keep doubling the dosage every two days until there is noticeable reduction in the symptoms.
4. When there is an obvious improvement after two days, you have found the dosage that is proper for your body and infection. There is no upper limit to how much MesoSilver can be ingested since one cannot overdose on MesoSilver.
5. Continue with the dosage determined at step 4 until all symptoms subside.
6. After cessation of all symptoms, reduce the dosage to one half of the amount being used up to this point and continue using the one-half dosage for two more weeks to insure that the infection is completely gone.
At the initial dosage, one 500 mL bottle will last about eight days. There are 33 one tablespoon doses in a 500 mL (16.9 Fl. Oz) bottle. For severe infections one can expect to use several bottles.