10 Natural ways to detoxify from chemtrails
While we live in extraordinarily challenging times, we are so fortunate that we’re still able to source the phytochemicals benefits of organic food and medicinal herbs for the continued health well-being of our family. Most folks are already well aware of some of the chemicals, herbicides, pesticides and heavy metals that have leeched into our water – think glyphosate from GMO-laden food and feed and the lead contaminated water supply in Flint, Michigan. Additionally, for at least the past two decades, we’ve had to contend with the cocktail of chemtrails assaulting us from the air. These chemtrail contaminates floating down from military and commercial jets not only damage the natural hydrological processes of the earth, these same substances are inhaled into our lungs and absorbed into our skin.
It is imperative to be extra vigilant and work to eliminate chemtrail toxins.
As reported by Geoengineeringwatch.org , chemtrails have been known to contain “barium chloride, aluminum oxide, synthetic polymers, bio-nano particles, and ethylene dibromide.” And this is the short list. Living under synthetic clouds of fungal mycotoxins, thorium, “nano-aluminum coated fiberglass” and other dangerous substances can be a catalyst for a wide variety of bronchial and respiratory problems, so symptoms for individuals with asthma or lung conditions could be exacerbated.
Chemtrail toxins affect each of us individually.
Each person and their individual biotype, immune system and pre-existing toxic load will be affected differently, and in some instances detoxing from heavy metals found in chemtrails should be done under the supervision of your health care profession. But, as reported by Michelle Walling, CHLC on Mindbodysoulspirit.com, you can be pro active with powerful supplements and super foods.
Here are ten foods to assist you in eliminating those heavy metals and toxins.
1. Chlorella is known as a heavy metal detoxifier. This green powerhouse will grab onto mercury molecules and other heavy metal molecules and take them out of your body.
2. Cilantro is an easy to grow herb. It’s delicious in salads and soups or as a taste booster for pasta dishes. Cilanto can also attach itself to mercury in a chelation process and the body will excrete it.
3. Cinnamon is an antioxidant, an anti bacterial, can help eliminate inflammation and even help clear your mucus membranes.
4. Hemp is full of fiber to help your digestion, protein, “antioxidant Vitamins E and C” and even contains chlorophyll to assist in heavy metal detoxification .
5. Flax Seeds are a delicious addition to smoothies, breads, yogurt and more. Radiation exposure can be attenuated with flax seeds and your digestion can improve too.
6. Magnesium is an essential mineral in our bones and hundreds of bodily functions. Magnesium also helps eliminate aluminum. Take Epsom salt baths frequently and consider a magnesium supplement.
7. Saffron comes from the delicate petals of the purple crocus flower. This aromatic spice can assist in memory retention and will help eliminate brain fog.
8. Curcumin is the powerhouse ingredient found in turmeric and is yet another super food to help rid your body of heavy metals like aluminum.
9. Activated Charcoal will help your system repel toxins by binding them to a “thin film” on the charcoal itself. This process is called adsorption .
10. Diatomaceous Earth is known in organic agriculture as a pest deterrent. Be sure to purchase food grade diatomaceous earth , as its consistency and texture will help absorb toxins and pass them through your digestive system.